Well, Mother's Day 2015 rolled around, and, considering all my poor mother has been through this year, I thought I'd finally accede to her wishes. Thus Cancer Beard was finally shaved after Lo! these many months.
 |
| Farewell Cancer Beard. We hardly knew ye. |
And thus, I offer you this retrospective of the good times that me & Cancer Beard had together:
 |
| The days before Cancer Beard. Lonely and wistful. |
 |
| A nascent Cancer Beard on "White Trash Day" at Radiation Therapy. |
 |
| Cancer Beard coming home from "Cowboy Day" at RT |
 |
| Me & Cancer Beard graduating from Radiation Therapy |
 |
| Cancer Beard got a new look! Was this a Van Dyke or a Goatee? |
 |
| Cancer Beard hanging out with me & Aussie Steve. The wind was blowing fit to blow a man's beard off, that day. |
 |
| Cancer Beard loved sailing with me in the Dominican Republic. |
 |
Cancer Beard loved the Dominican Republic.
|
 |
| Cancer Beard keeping a "weather eye" |
 |
| Me & Cancer Beard reading stories to the girls. |
 |
| Ahoy Matey! |
 |
| Me & Cancer Beard, wandering the halls of Fort Sanders |
 |
| Cancer Beard seemed pleased to have a clean PET scan. |
 |
| Me & Cancer Beard, dressed to kill. |
 |
| I'll never forget the day Cancer Beard got to see a clean-shaven Obama drive by. |
 |
| The furthest extent of Cancer Beard V2.0 |
 |
| Cancer Beard was knocked back in order to meet a Senator. |
 |
| Official Staff Photo of me & Cancer Beard (V3.0) |
 |
| Cancer Beard getting a kiss (or tongue). |
 |
| I think this was the day Cancer Beard & I watched the Benghazi Hearings. |
 |
| Cancer Beard was so cute napping. |
 |
| Cancer Beard sure had a quirky side. |
 |
| But Cancer Beard could be debonair as well. |
 |
| Enjoying the finer things in life was never so easy as with Cancer Beard. |
 |
| The last photo of Cancer Beard before it was gone. Vaya con Dios, my friend. |
No comments:
Post a Comment